
Lexi really wanted a Texas A&M shirt this year. I am sure that part of it is the color. I always liked the color and that school. We live in an area that is very education minded. Adults regularly ask kids which college they want to go to. There aren't other options. Nobody mentions military or anything else. Most kids wear shirts from their favorite universities.
Even though I like A&M, I often tell my kids to just think about BYU. It is 1/3 of the cost and academically ranked much higher. Of course, that means it is tougher to get into to. I guess they'll have to keep getting good grades.


1 comment:
An instructive post. People to really know who they want to reach and why or else, they'll have no way to know what they're trying to achieve. People need to hear this and have it drilled in their brains..
Thanks for sharing this great article.
dispute resolution toronto
Post a Comment