I only had enough money for a little summer trip this year, so we went to Waco, Texas. It has become quite a popular stop thanks to Chip & Joanna Gain's popularity on the hit show, Fixer Upper. My kids happen to LOVE HGTV, which surprises me. We went to church today and they set off on the three hour drive. After we checked into our hotel, we did a little exploring around town. We went by Magnolia Market just to see the location. I know that Chip & Joanna are religious, so I figured that it would be closed today. We also walked around the river and across the bridges. Waco is a cute little town.
We have quite an adventure planned tomorrow. When we got settled into our hotel, I turned on the television and flipped to the travel channel. They were featuring extreme water parks and wouldn't you know it...the one we're going to tomorrow was first.
The stop signs in the downtown area of Waco have little flashing lights around the edges. Lexi decided that she wanted to pose with one. I had to take a few pictures in order to get one with the lights on.
No comments:
Post a Comment