From noon to 6pm, we had a blast on the Royal Flush slides as BSR Cable Park. Actually, the kids had a blast. I thought it was pretty painful, so I only went off of the littlest one a few times. I enjoyed watching them and the other crazy people though. Lexi and Jordan did not slow down the whole time. They went over and over and over, only mentioning a few times how much it hurts. Lexi is more of the dare devil in this family. She was quick to try out the bigger slides, but only got up to the second biggest. Honestly, the lines for the smaller slides were shorter, but none of them were more than 5 minutes.
Monday, August 08, 2016
The Royal Flush
From noon to 6pm, we had a blast on the Royal Flush slides as BSR Cable Park. Actually, the kids had a blast. I thought it was pretty painful, so I only went off of the littlest one a few times. I enjoyed watching them and the other crazy people though. Lexi and Jordan did not slow down the whole time. They went over and over and over, only mentioning a few times how much it hurts. Lexi is more of the dare devil in this family. She was quick to try out the bigger slides, but only got up to the second biggest. Honestly, the lines for the smaller slides were shorter, but none of them were more than 5 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment