Thursday, August 18, 2016

Meet the Teacher


We had Meet the Teacher Night. On Tuesday, I logged in to find out that Lexi has Ms. Torres for homeroom and Jordan has Ms. Brown. We wanted to meet them, distribute our supplies, buy the required planners and folders, and see who their switch teachers are. That is a lot to do in the 1 hour allotted time. It is much easier for people who only have one kid. I guess that will be me next year since Lexi will be in Jr. High.  ...GASP.  How did we get to this point so quickly???

Lexi's teacher seems nice. We only chatted a little and I got right to work filling out the classroom paperwork. Fortunately, her teacher will have her sort the supplies on Monday. I like that!  I didn't end up taking any pictures at the school. I guess being busy and having a church activity that we had to run to just made me forget. Oh well. At least we snapped the one above before heading out.  

No comments: