
Lexi had her 6 month check-up yesterday, a bit late, but I didn't want her to be suffering from the shots on our trip. Her new stats are ~ weight 16 lbs, 6 oz and height 26 & 1/4".
Unfortunately, the nurse on duty was the one that was there for the 2 month check-up. She really needs to work on giving shots because she just jams them in. I doubt a shot can be anymore painful than the way she gives them. Lexi suffered for more than a week the first time. She had five jammed into her yesterday and it is going to be a rough recovery. For the first time last night, Lexi didn't move around in bed. Normally, her legs are in constant motion, but she is trying to avoid using them. I tried to help her kick them hoping it would get some of the knots out, but she just stares at me with a sad look. She is a tough little trouper though. Next time, I am going to call and make sure the other nurse is on duty or reschedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment